Re: Revelations (ATTN: T'rif/Trifali)

Jessica Freise

"There's classes?" Fali queried as she followed Rassia. "What kind of classes?"

On May 15, 2020, at 5:39 PM, sailyn2 <empressoftheworld@...> wrote:

T'rif turned to head back to his office while Rassia grinned at the girl she hoped to be her new friend as well as unknown kin.

"Oh, you're definitely in for craziness," she said. She gestured to Sable. "This is Sable, by the way." The flit chirped at her. "We're a busy bunch. The Weyr is a bit accident prone, so be on the watchout for that. We work hard, but play hard. We need to get you a Candide uniform first. You wear that to classes."