Re: Can we build it? Yes! We! Can! (ATTN: Any)

Jessica Freise

There was a small shelf where the gravid Queen indicated the soft items could be placed. She invited, through images, the younger Queen and her fare to join her in organizing the nest.

On May 16, 2020, at 10:44 AM, Ren <wingedadrian@...> wrote:

Javensha was deeply pleased with her elder queen's approval, puffing out her chest as she continued to grip the fur in her paws. She followed with her faire and dove into the office, looking aroud curiously at the new place. Javensha sent a query to Flare to ask where she wanted the nest. Surely it would have to be somewhere nice and warm but easily defendable?
--
Ren's Riders: Arialae, D'cul (AWLM), F'liau, L'nel, L'nix, L'yall, N'met (DH), Ran'omi, R'vbor, S'dren, Talena (ACM), T'eko, T'mah, Vofali (Searchrider), W'rian, Zyreai (Healer), F'lo (FF Weyrling), V'riu (FF Weyrling), S'lion (MD Weyrling)

Ren's Crafters: Diagir (Whercraft), Reitz (Whercraft), Torinael (Healer)