Re: Changing Loyalties (Diagir/Ziya/Vainglory, V'drare)

Ren

Diagir had to laugh. "That's her normal state alright. She's very demanding and vain, like a miniature gold. She was like training my Ziya all over again, except I had her mother to impose her influence when I needed it. I've only been bespoken by one dragon and it's oh so different than whers. Like a cloudy day and a clear one."
--
Ren's Riders: Arialae, D'cul (AWLM), F'liau, L'nel, L'nix, L'yall, N'met (DH), Ran'omi, R'vbor, S'dren, Talena (ACM), T'eko, T'mah, Vofali (Searchrider), W'rian, Zyreai (Healer), F'lo (FF Weyrling), V'riu (FF Weyrling), S'lion (MD Weyrling)

Ren's Crafters: Diagir (Whercraft), Reitz (Whercraft), Torinael (Healer)