Re: But I'm Baby! Att: Any

Jessica Freise

"He sounds and looks like quite a handful," V'drare said, grinning easily as he took the plate and walk with her. "I don't believe you and I have met yet."

On May 16, 2020, at 10:38 AM, Jerzy Tobin <jerzytobin@...> wrote:

V'drare heard the screeches and looked in their direction. He didn't quite know all the rank and file yet, so he rose and approached the goldrider with solemnity.

"Wingrider V'drare of bronze Deltaith. Can I be any help?"
"V'drare, is it?" Andronda asked. "I'd be glad of some help. Take
this plate, will you?"

It'd be easier to manage if someone else took it so she could get a
firm hold on Marble, who was now trying to twist around so that he
could snatch food from that plate. Only, the food was much to big for
the baby to manage yet, and Andronda did not want him choking.

"Marble! Knock it off!" Andronda scolded as the brown flit snapped
angrily. "I don't want to go back to the infirmary with more
scratches, and this good man doesn't want to, either!"

Whizzy: Jerzy
Aim: Yue146