Re: Can we build it? Yes! We! Can! (ATTN: Any)

Jessica Freise

The gravid gold called her approval, pausing to touch noses with Javensha. The fare crowded around the pair, then followed them towards Nyzara's office. The Queens found the door ajar and dove in with the other firelizards behind them, unaware that they had caught some people's attention in the Weyrbowl.

On May 15, 2020, at 5:57 PM, Ren <wingedadrian@...> wrote:

Oh! Javensha knew those. Her human had plenty of those things. With an imperious chirp to her faire, she sent the image of what Flare wanted everyone to get from their own humans. Fifteen voices answered in affirmative as the bodies poppedĀ between. They were gone for a few moments before they all came back with furs, clothes, and scrap cloths and chittering happily.
--
Ren's Riders: Arialae, D'cul (AWLM), F'liau, L'nel, L'nix, L'yall, N'met (DH), Ran'omi, R'vbor, S'dren, Talena (ACM), T'eko, T'mah, Vofali (Searchrider), W'rian, Zyreai (Healer), F'lo (FF Weyrling), V'riu (FF Weyrling), S'lion (MD Weyrling)

Ren's Crafters: Diagir (Whercraft), Reitz (Whercraft), Torinael (Healer)