Re: Changing Loyalties (Diagir/Ziya/Vainglory, V'drare)

Ren

"Aye, they do," DIagir nodded with a smile. "A well-trained wher will keep you as safe as can be. They will only disobey you if you don't train them well. Your new green here is already very well-trained from me, so she shouldn't give you trouble. I'd say you would have to prove yourself to her, but she did just choose you so I doubt that will be an issue." V'drare's surprise about Vaidrarsk speaking with her mind actually made Diagir laugh. "Yes she is! Whers can speak like dragons but it's more stilted."
--
Ren's Riders: Arialae, D'cul (AWLM), F'liau, L'nel, L'nix, L'yall, N'met (DH), Ran'omi, R'vbor, S'dren, Talena (ACM), T'eko, T'mah, Vofali (Searchrider), W'rian, Zyreai (Healer), F'lo (FF Weyrling), V'riu (FF Weyrling), S'lion (MD Weyrling)

Ren's Crafters: Diagir (Whercraft), Reitz (Whercraft), Torinael (Healer)