Re: Can we build it? Yes! We! Can! (ATTN: Any)

Jessica Freise

This momentarily flummoxed the older Queen. She chirruped to herself for a moment before sending an image of soft things like clothing or even blankets. Swooping down and around, she did a delighted (if clumsily) dance midair.

On May 15, 2020, at 4:14 PM, Ren <wingedadrian@...> wrote:

Build a nest? Well, she'd never done that before, but Javensha wasn't about to let a silly fact like that stop her. In fact, she might build one for herself later- that image looked awfully good. Chirruping curiously back to Flare, she asked what they would need to gather for it. Javensha emphasized that her faire would be delighted to aid them.
--
Ren's Riders: Arialae, D'cul (AWLM), F'liau, L'nel, L'nix, L'yall, N'met (DH), Ran'omi, R'vbor, S'dren, Talena (ACM), T'eko, T'mah, Vofali (Searchrider), W'rian, Zyreai (Healer), F'lo (FF Weyrling), V'riu (FF Weyrling), S'lion (MD Weyrling)

Ren's Crafters: Diagir (Whercraft), Reitz (Whercraft), Torinael (Healer)