Re: Can we build it? Yes! We! Can! (ATTN: Any)

Ren

Build a nest? Well, she'd never done that before, but Javensha wasn't about to let a silly fact like that stop her. In fact, she might build one for herself later- that image looked awfully good. Chirruping curiously back to Flare, she asked what they would need to gather for it. Javensha emphasized that her faire would be delighted to aid them.
--
Ren's Riders: Arialae, D'cul (AWLM), F'liau, L'nel, L'nix, L'yall, N'met (DH), Ran'omi, R'vbor, S'dren, Talena (ACM), T'eko, T'mah, Vofali (Searchrider), W'rian, Zyreai (Healer), F'lo (FF Weyrling), V'riu (FF Weyrling), S'lion (MD Weyrling)

Ren's Crafters: Diagir (Whercraft), Reitz (Whercraft), Torinael (Healer)