Re: Revelations (ATTN: T'rif/Trifali)

Jessica Freise

"Call me Fali," the girl in question answered, taking the other's hand firmly. She felt a flush of warmth as she glanced at T'rif. He was *proud* of her. *Someone* was proud of her. It was a wonderful feeling.

On May 15, 2020, at 1:40 PM, sailyn2 <empressoftheworld@...> wrote:

T'rif led the way out and around to Shalia and then Rassia's cots. When neither were there he asked the first Candidate he saw and thankfully they'd recently seen Rassia so he was able to track her down.

"Rassia," he said, "this...is a new Candidate Trifali. She's also...my daughter." He looked so proud as he introduced her.

Rassia's eyes widened. From her shoulder Sable chirped at the new comer. "Oh, wow," she said and then grinned. "Well, glad to meet you. I'm Rassia." She held out her hand.