Re: Checking On You atten: Tyne/Kassia

Nutmeg

"Then I won't keep you. I'm sure you have a huge amount of things to do. I promise I'll keep you updated and I was going to ask Master Larsin about giving me some sort of formal "signging off" once he's happy I've been trained to an adequate level for what we need." She knew that Kassia was always so busy and even this tiny bit of time had been appreciated. "I think this is something that is going to make a huge difference regarding how we deal with firelizards. And I'll keep you updating on the banding or marking idea."

On Thu, May 14, 2020 at 1:08 AM sailyn2 <empressoftheworld@...> wrote:
"That sounds like a good plan," Kassia said. "Let's get this going and see what happens."

Recluso#6042 on Discord