Re: Revelations (ATTN: T'rif/Trifali)

Jessica Freise

"Anything you want to do right is a lifetime commitment," Fali retorted, chin coming up in a stubborn gesture. "I intend to stand, and for as long as I am eligible, but I'll make use of myself around here as well. From the sounds of it, there's a lot of new people to meet and get to know. Including....you."

On May 14, 2020, at 6:33 PM, sailyn2 <empressoftheworld@...> wrote:

"Very outmoded thinking," T'rif agreed. "Like I said, we don't tend to encourage the idea of any one color, including gold-only Candidates, though we don't ban then outright. And I know this is basic, but you understand that being a rider is a lifetime commitment? You'd be surprised how many come in here never really having considered that before."