Re: Revelations (ATTN: T'rif/Trifali)

Jessica Freise

She eased out a breath, nodding her assent. She sat down, shivering slightly. This was going far better than she could have hoped, but she almost expected the other boot to drop any minute.

"Was she better?" she asked in a small voice. "With you, before me, was she better? Because she was a born bitch all my life."

On May 14, 2020, at 1:46 PM, sailyn2 <empressoftheworld@...> wrote:

T'rif continued to hold her, rubbing her back. "You're a Weyrborn, you don't need to be Searched anyway. You were only at the Hold because your mom took you there. And I'm sorry I couldn't be there for you." He pulled back. "Do want to sit over on the sofa? You might feel more comfortable?"