Re: Revelations (ATTN: T'rif/Trifali)

Jessica Freise

"Sounds like," Fali breathed. Slowly, inch by inch, she let herself relax, let herself fully embrace him. Her throat was still tight, her eyes hot. She would *not* cry.

"I really was Searched," she mumbled some moments later, surprised to realize she was doing so against the Assistant Candidate Master's chest. *her father's* chest.

On May 14, 2020, at 1:36 PM, sailyn2 <empressoftheworld@...> wrote:

T'rif stiffened, but for a different reason, and his eyes widened. "I...I didn't know where you were," he said, words dripping with pain. "I looked. But she ran off with you in the night with a note that she was taking you to another Weyr and I'd never see you again."