Re: Can we build it? Yes! We! Can! (ATTN: Any)

Jessica Freise

Flare, not disposed to be rude, caroled a greeting. She met the younger Queen and circled, a little slowly, around her as they chirped and chattered. She conveyed the image of a warm beach with eggs half buried, then her person's own sandlessenvironment. Could Javensha help?

On May 14, 2020, at 12:38 PM, Ren <wingedadrian@...> wrote:

Javensha was on promenade with her fair when the older and larger Flare caught her eye. At first, she was jealous and possessive of her fair (especially her two bronzes), but then she noted that the other was pregnant. Mollified and curious again, Javensha swooped down with her cloud while singing out a greeting to the other. What was she about? Could they help?
--
Ren's Riders: Arialae, D'cul (AWLM), F'liau, L'nel, L'nix, L'yall, N'met (DH), Ran'omi, R'vbor, S'dren, Talena (ACM), T'eko, T'mah, Vofali (Searchrider), W'rian, Zyreai (Healer), F'lo (FF Weyrling), V'riu (FF Weyrling), S'lion (MD Weyrling)

Ren's Crafters: Diagir (Whercraft), Reitz (Whercraft), Torinael (Healer)