Re: [GREENFLIGHT] As I Rise, New Life Emerges (Vofali/Seisilth, Any) #attnany #greenflight

Ren

Vofali gripped onto Kl'ryn, mind still with her dragon save for that primal part of her that recognized the feel of Kl'ryn's breath and his scent. "I... I'm yours!"

((ooc: We can end this if you want))
--
Ren's Riders: Arialae, D'cul (AWLM), F'liau, L'nel, L'nix, L'yall, N'met (DH), Ran'omi, R'vbor, S'dren, Talena (ACM), T'eko, T'mah, Vofali (Searchrider), W'rian, Zyreai (Healer), F'lo (FF Weyrling), V'riu (FF Weyrling), S'lion (MD Weyrling)

Ren's Crafters: Diagir (Whercraft), Reitz (Whercraft), Torinael (Healer)