Re: [GREENFLIGHT] As I Rise, New Life Emerges (Vofali/Seisilth, Any) #attnany #greenflight

Ren

ooc: don't I love making flights short ffs

Already tiring, Seisilth gave a trumpet that squeaked in the end. She'd got what she'd wanted and her mate had proven himself as always. Looking over her shoulder, Seisilth was surprised to not see Sengroth there. Only when he caught her from above did she realize what that clever brown had done.

Down below, Vofali's body was thrumming with her dragon's lust as she twisted on the sheets. She couldn't tell if anyone was with her as she whimpered and whined.

"Kl'ryn!"