Re: Changing Loyalties (Diagir/Ziya/Vainglory, V'drare)

Jessica Freise

"I admit, I'm entrigued," V'drare said, easing forward step by step. His right hand was held out, his other loose at his side. "I can't say I know much about whers. Care to educate me?"

On May 9, 2020, at 1:10 PM, Ren <wingedadrian@...> wrote:

Diagir was intrigued at Vainglory's response to this absolute stranger. She wasn't being aggressive at all- if anything, he received the sensation of curiosity and eagerness from her.

"If you're willing, you can come greet them. If you're adverse to whers, don't worry about it- you can stay there. But if you'd like, walk over slowly, one hand extended for her to sniff and the other at your side where she can see," Diagir instructed. "She won't bite. Her name is Vainglory."