Re: [Hatching Feast] My Surprise and Joy (Rennitz, Yiyu)

Jessica Freise

Yiyu's cheeks were wet with tears. She all but sang her beautiful green Mertrith's name to Rennitz, winding herself around the other girl.

"I never thought," she breathed, eyes bright and cheeks flushed. "But she whispered to me, needed me."

On May 6, 2020, at 4:23 PM, Ren <wingedadrian@...> wrote:

"Yiyu!" Rennitz called out gleefully when she saw her friend. She ran quickly to her table and grabbed up the girl in a huge hug, Javenha and Aranck singing with their own joy above them as they flew in merry circles and arcs. "Oh my gosh I saw you Impress, that was so amazing! Your green is so lovely and perfect! Tell me, what's ner name?"