Re: Mine Now (Javensha/Rennitz, Yiyu)

Jessica Freise

"I hope that ink comes off," she teased girl and gold as they walked.

On May 1, 2020, at 11:23 AM, Ren <wingedadrian@...> wrote:

"Oh absolutely," Rennitz agreed even as Javensha descended to her human with demands for a bath. She tried to land on Rennitz's shoulder but the girl ah-ah'd and raised up her bared arm. "I don't think so, ma'am. Just because you're covered in ink doesn't mean I want to be. You sit on my skin- I'll deal with the scratches later. Come on, bath time."

Rennitz smiled at Yiyu and tilted her head towards the bathing pools. "Come on, let's go deal with this silly girl."