Re: The Queen Wants to See You (Diagir/Ziya, Yiyu)

Jessica Freise

Yiyu smiled at him as they walked. Her thoughts skipped ahead to Ziya, the beautiful gold who some would underestimate, wondering what a clutch of wher eggs would look like. As they continued to the hall, she lost herself in wondering if, and when, she might be allowed to stand for a hatching of dragons. All of her thoughtfulness result in a quiet walk.

On May 1, 2020, at 12:11 PM, Ren <wingedadrian@...> wrote:

"It's pretty neat," Reitz admitted. "Pretty dark with dim glows so the whers there don't hurt their eyes. It's not so dark that we can't see, however- we aren't all good at seeing in the dark! The hatching cavern is darker still so the queen will be comfortable there. Well, a green would too, but most if not all of the greens at the hall are spayed. The halls are wide so whers and people can walk together, and there's lots of classrooms as well as a huge pen in the back for whers to play. You know how riders have weyrs? Well, we have dens. It looks like a weyr but instead of a wallow for a dragon there's these burrow-like things for whers to nest in. It's pretty cool!"