The Queen Wants to See You (Diagir/Ziya, Yiyu)

Jessica Freise

Bump!

Begin forwarded message:

From: Jessica Freise <loriendarenya@...>
Subject: Re: [arolosweyr] The Queen Wants to See You (Diagir/Ziya, Yiyu)
Date: April 30, 2020 at 8:53:50 AM CDT

"No," Yiyu admitted. "What's it like?" She still marveled that she was going to see an actual clutch of wher eggs.

On Apr 30, 2020, at 8:36 AM, Ren <wingedadrian@...> wrote:

"Yeah! How'd you guess?" Reitz asked with his grin still in place. "She's my sister. We've got another brother here too who's a rider, R'zen of green Adcoth. Nice to hear Rennitz is making friends, and I'm not surprised that said friend is into whers, too. Family business, you know?"

Reitz's chatter was easy enough, friendly and conversational as they headed out of the Weyr towards the Wherhall. "Have you ever been to the Wherhall before?"