Re: Gold Distraction: (Attn: Nyzara / C'lynx

Jessica Freise

"You may," she said, body thrilling to him. She wasn't sure if she should blame her own hormones or the gold riding on her shoulder. "Lead the way."

It was good that C'lynx was present, for Flare was devoutly ignoring her duties now, preening and croooning softly.

On Apr 30, 2020, at 7:55 PM, kepheren via groups.io <kepheren@...> wrote:

"I know a lot of places," he replied with a chuckle. "Growing up here as a weyrbrat let me me learn where every good place to be alone is."

C'lynx reached out and took her hand in his.

"If I might be your guide for the day...and we can go find some klah...at some point."

Actual that was the last thing on his mind in the moment.