Re: Mine Now (Javensha/Rennitz, Yiyu)

Jessica Freise

"Took my pin," came the laughter-tinged answer as the diminutive Candidate rose and made a vein gesture at the gold. "That alone isn't enough, she's trying to become a black firelizard to boot."

On Apr 30, 2020, at 6:31 PM, Ren <wingedadrian@...> wrote:

Hearing her name from her near-sister's voice, Rennitz looked up and noticed Yiyu's expression. She followed her look but couldn't quite see what she was looking at. Aranck was far too happy to fill her in. The brown sent Rennitz images of her gold being oh so proud of herself but with a stolen item. The girl sighed slowly with a little grin as she went over to Yiyu.

"Pray tell, what has my silly gold done now?"