Re: [Goldflight] Isn't Flight Lust Better Than Wine, Anyway?

kepheren

Imlearth had been coiled tight like a spring ready to be released. The moment Foreth was in the air he was as well. He was a large dragon, even for a bronze and had proven very strong over the years of his life. There was not a doubt in his mind that he could catch here...and woe betide any smaller dragon that tried to come between them! He would simply rumble over them in his quest to claim Foreth.

((Fly high my Queen! I'm coming for you!))

The previous fatigue from fighting thread was just a bad memory now. The only thought in the big bronzes mind was to catch the golden beauty they all had their eyes on.