Re: [[Thread]] Something In The Air: (Attn: T'mas / Swiftwind Blazers)

kepheren

Feeling the flame behind them T'mas risked a quick glance in that direction. Seeing as how he they had just been saved from disaster he gave the other pair a quick thumbs up to acknowledge his thanks. Meanwhile Hermeeth too had become aware of their close call.

((Nicely done Renth.  Thank you! Can you watch our backs for a moment more? I see more thread on this side.))

That was how dragon riders were supposed to operate after all; watching out for one another and working as a unit. Hermeeth flamed another patch of thread and then awaited more firestone which T'mas quickly provided.