Re: Slow Down, You Crazy Child (N'met, Ides)

Steelsilver

"She's impressive." I'des agreed, with a grin of his own. "And so is Foreth. Not that I want to be Weyrleader." he added, hastily. "I know some bronzeriders are all about the rank, but I don't want any, not yet at least. No matter what Sunstreath's ambitions are. Maybe wingsecond, someday?" He sighed. "I'm honestly happy just being a good rider. Took us long enough, after all."

On Fri, Apr 10, 2020 at 2:34 PM Ren <wingedadrian@...> wrote:
"Ah, Weyrwoman Kassia is a character," N'met agreed with a big grin. "I like what I hear of her and her work. She's expanded Arolos into quite the Weyr over the past few Turns."