Re: Stolen Words (ATTN: Erena/Kashara/Candidates)

Jessica Freise

Erena dashed over and shuffled through the papers, lips movings ilently. She turned to the pair, a look of relief on her face. It was so pure, in fact, that it even reached her eyes; a rarity for the closed-off Candidate.

"Thank you. But I didn't leave these here, I know that much."

On Apr 10, 2020, at 1:59 PM, sailyn2 <empressoftheworld@...> wrote:

Together they went back to the original search area and Kashara started anew while T'rif and the flit joined.

After a few moments, the flit started chittering and pointed to a spot off in a corner where papers could easily could have gotten shoved just by someone accidentally walking by. "The flit thinks there's something there? Want to take a look? Not sure whether it's your stuff or not."