What's a guy to do? (attn F'gal / T'od)

Lindsay

This shouldn't even be a problem, right? A bronzerider had no shortage of female company if he so desired, but...it just wasn't doing it for T'od. He wanted more out of life than just casual dalliances.

So it was with a dragging step and not too much attention being paid that T'od was mooching around feeling sorry for himself. Awsonth was in the middle of a one-sided discussion on why it wasn't hugely important in the grand scheme of things that T'od was single, but the rider wasn't even really paying attention. Perhaps drowning his so-called "sorrows" would help, and it might just stop Awsonth talking long enough for T'od to think.

"C'mon, give me a little let up. I know it's not that important, but I've seen happy couples around the Weyr long enough. I just want to see if there's such a thing for me. And I want to go and have a drink, maybe talk to some people. So stop, please?"

Awsonth's mind-sigh was enormous. [[Very well. But you know I love you, and that's all that matters at the end of the day. And I will always be here for you, single or not.]]

"I know, and you know I love you too."

[[Of course.]]

And with that, Awsonth settled down quietly in their weyr, and T'od continued on to the Riders Hall. Entering, he scanned the area to see if there was anyone he knew before deciding where to sit. There was a place on a table near a blue rider whose back was to him, and T'od headed that way. "Is this seat taken, blue rider?" he asked.