Re: So why exactly DO you want to know? (Idri/S'ryll)

TrueTricia

S'ryll gave her a genuine smile at the compliment, for he heard the tone of appreciation in her voice.  "I like feeling like I'm coming 'home' at the end of the day and to feel calm and relaxed."  It was his sanctuary, but it, like him, was not so pristine as to make it appear cold or un-lived in.  He grabbed a chair, pulling it over towards the couch, sitting on it backwards so his arms where clasped in front of him and resting on the back.

{{Why am I here?}}

((Because I want you to listen.))

{{I could have done that from where I was!}} came the snorted reply.

((Yes, but I wanted you to focus.))

"Now," he said, his voice and demeanor calm now as he'd prepared himself, "you wanted to discuss weyrwoman Tyne."  He said it as a statement again, but it was her opening.