Re: Wher To Begin? (atten: Kassia)

Steelsilver

"I want to talk to Revai. But- honestly, I'm hoping for a brown, if I wind up actually getting a wher egg. Something with a personality, but not overly emotional. No greens or bronzes. Sunstreath wouldn't stand for something with the same color hide." I'des answered willingly, entering fully and offering the basket again.

On Friday, April 10, 2020, sailyn2 <empressoftheworld@...> wrote:

Kassia gestured for him to come on in. "A trip to Callamere? Sure. It's been a while since I've talked to Revai. What are you hoping for? Or are you wanting to talk to Revai first?"

--
Sent from my phone!