Re: Wher To Begin? (atten: Kassia)

Steelsilver

"They're for you." I'des answered, held up the basket. "I got them fresh, they're still hot." He grinned. "Consider them a tithe of sorts." A pause. "Honestly, though, I did have a question. The bubblie pies have nothing to do with it though." He added hastily. "I've talked to a whercrafter, and a few riders with whers now, and I was just wondering- The next time you're free, would you be interested in going to Callamere with me?" The words tumbled free. "Just to look around. I don't want to rush into this. But Sunstreath told me that if I was to get another draconic, he'd rather it be a wher than a flit."

--
Sent from my phone!