Re: Slow Down, You Crazy Child (N'met, Ides)

Steelsilver

"Arolos is different so far. But I like it." I'des responded. "And I got Sunstreath pretty much right out of the runner's gate, so there wasn't really a waiting period. Maybe a sixmonth, at most, from being old enough to Stand and then Impression." A rueful grin. " No lecture on Pern really prepares you for that moment."

On Friday, April 10, 2020, Ren <wingedadrian@...> wrote:
"Telgarese myself," N'met answered with a sip of wine. "Aye, the little buggers do get rambunctious at Hatching, don't they? But then when you've been waiting so long to see someoneyou know is your soulmate, it does make sense. Abartth didn't find me until I was 20, so I found myself fairly able to handle the big guy."

--
Sent from my phone!