Re: So why exactly DO you want to know? (Idri/S'ryll)

TrueTricia

Her insistent tone instantly irritated him.  This JM was certainly taking liberties with her address of him and demanding his time.  This was definitely going to be that kind of a morning.  But he'd learned a few things well before he'd come to even be a Candidate: 1. Don't piss off the cook; and 2. Don't piss off a Healer.  Bad things happened if you broke those two sacred rules, never good things.

So it was with a resigned edge to his voice, that he responded.  "And to what do I owe the pleasure of your searching, JM Healer Idri?"  Then to clarify, "No offense taken.  Yours is only vaguely familiar to me in passing.  And yes, my weyr is around the corner if that will suit you.  I'm afraid here I do not have an office, so it is the best I can offer you."