Re: So why exactly DO you want to know? (Idri/S'ryll)

TrueTricia

"I'd say you were right.  You look familiar too, but then as a Healer, I'm sure I saw you in the Infirmary.  I was treated there a time or two."  He rubbed his shoulder, moving his tunic to the side at his collarbone to show some of the scoring scar.  He let the tunic fall back into place before running his hands through his dark hair, a habit of his, before sticking the other one out to her in greeting.

"I'm Bronzerider S'ryll.  Just transferred here from there not a sevenday ago.  It's good to hear the accent..."