Re: So why exactly DO you want to know? (Idri/S'ryll)

Nutmeg

"I am..." It was said a little warily and she eyed him as if wondering where he was going with this. Which was of course exactly what she was doing. She had seen enough people in and out of the Infirmary that she didn't place him specifically, even though his own voice placed his accent as being the same as her own. "I'd say you were too."

Her voice was a non-question too, pointing out the obvious.

On Fri, Apr 10, 2020 at 3:55 PM TrueTricia <tricia.nicewicz@...> wrote:
S'ryll dusted himself off, sighing at the idea that this was just how his morning was going to go.  First a dragon that couldn't be bothered.  Now women were running into him.  If they ran into his bed, he'd complain less.

He chuckled at her grumbled curse, finishing smoothing out his leather tunic, as the oddity of her words struck him.  She had a Reaches accent!  It hadn't struck him at first because he was still adjusting to that NOT being the normal.  He eyes shot up to inspect her.  There was something familiar about her.  Healer's knots.  He'd been in and out of the Infirmary a few times, the Threadscoring on his shoulder twinging as if on command.

"You're from the Reaches!" he said, as if it was an accusation, and he effectively ignored her other questions.

Recluso#6042 on Discord