Re: Reserving Her Opinionatten: Kassia/S'yrell

sailyn2

On Thu, Apr 9, 2020 at 06:23 PM, TrueTricia wrote:
So she still wanted to play this game.  There was no way a couple bubblies got them this unless she could have had this anyways.  "They are gorgeous. Hard to believe Lady was wild..."

"Yeah, I don't know exactly where they got them from." She shrugged. That was the solid truth. She'd been given an approximation and who knew where they'd been running with everything else going on at the time, but wasn't going to complain.
Reaching up, she gave Lady one last pat. "I can show you who I usually ride, if you'd like."