Re: Kids These Days! atten: Kassia/B'lin

Laura Walker

B'lin never hesitated to come to such a summons, always as smart and hasty as you would expect for *any* Weyrwoman summons, even one he'd known since childhood.

"What's the occasion?" he greeted her, tone careful. Kass' moods were famous and this could be very good or very bad.

On Sun, Mar 29, 2020 at 10:57 PM sailyn2 <empressoftheworld@...> wrote:

Kassia rubbed her temple. It'd been a hard couple of days involving a list of annoying people. She needed a break.

((Have Quelenth's join me in one of the private dining rooms in a few minutes,)) Kassia called. It wasn't a request and she was already on her way down. ((Tell him he can have as much wine and such on me.))

Foreth grunted but passed on the order.