Re: Born at the Right Time - Attn:Margana, R'tal, Cremsden

Laura Walker

"If you want me to take the gown off, I can," Margana said, a twinkle in her eye. "It's a warm day, after all."

{{Quit teasing the poor guy. You're having his baby.}}

"But," she continued, "We can walk around in here. I have a feeling that I shouldn't wander off too far."

Another contraction hit, and Rulynn nodded. "You may be right about that."

"One -- two -- three -- four --" The counting under his breath to see how long it lasted was automatic, even as Cremsden reached tentatively to rub her back. "You want some water or something?"