Re: No, This One Doesn't Bite Attn J'lar

Laura Walker

Cremsden hadn't been a father long enough not to instantly beam at the reaction, looking down at his son. "This is the young man," he agreed proudly. "Quiet as you please as long as someone's holding him, hey?"

On Fri, Apr 10, 2020 at 12:03 AM Kevin M <LrdSlvrhnd@...> wrote:
"Sure, what's up, Cremsden?" J'lar asked, turning away from his task at hand.  "Oh, this must be Arden!"
--
LrdSlvrhnd on the Wizzy thingie, and also on Discord