Re: Slow Down, You Crazy Child (N'met, Ides)

Steelsilver

"It's more like he caught me." I'des responded. "Seriously. I've got the scars to prove it." A shake of his head as he grabbed a plate as well, following the other's lead. "I'm Istan Weyrbred. You?"

On Thursday, April 9, 2020, Ren <wingedadrian@...> wrote:
"Nice catch, then, I'des," N'met congratulated honestly. "From your description of his attitude, he sounds like a fine and healthy bronze. Almost ideal, really. Any bronze who doesn't act like he's Faranth's gift to Pern is a bronze I'd be concerned about."

Much more relaxed about the situation and Sunstreath's health, N'met led the way into the dining hall and grabbed a plate of food. "Tell me about yourself, I'des."

--
Sent from my phone!