Re: Whercraft Field Trip...What Could Possibly Go Wrong? atten: Any whercrafter/Tamalak/Kalain/Insera

Jessica Freise

Larenne moved up, Larensk at her side. She saw Diagir's familiar face and arrowed for him.

"Excuse me, can we help?"

On Apr 9, 2020, at 8:09 PM, Ren <wingedadrian@...> wrote:

Ziya heard the news and barked to Diagirsk. The brown's eyes immediately whirled with alarm but he kept his body language calm as he could without an order from his handler. Ziya almost gave a deep call to command the other whers but was stopped by Diagir putting a hand on her shoulder. She looked to her handler with shocked almost offense when he jerked his head towards Insera. "This is her trip, let her lead," Diagir murmured to his queen. "We will help when asked but we will not lead."

Ziya was not happy about that, but Diagir's will was strong enough that she obeyed, though her eyes showed alarm.