Re: Slow Down, You Crazy Child (N'met, Ides)

Steelsilver

"He's twelve Turns." I'des responded willingly. "I'm twenty-four Turns. Impressed my first time standing." He added proudly. " Sunstreath thinks he's the boss a lot of the time, even when he's not." He added. "Hence the occasional disagreement over bathtime. Among other things."

On Thursday, April 9, 2020, Ren <wingedadrian@...> wrote:
N'met found the bronzerider's deferrence actually a bit endearing. He smiled and nodded with a gesture. "Please do! I might end up having more than just a meatroll in this case. I'm not saying you're taking bad care of your dragon, mind." He guided them on to resume walking to the dining hall. "Long as you keep him nice and oiled then *bewtween* won't b a problem for him. How old's your Sunstreath?"

--
Sent from my phone!