Re: Slow Down, You Crazy Child (N'met, Ides)

Steelsilver

"Oh, you have *no* idea." I'des sighed. "And he's just getting warmed up. You know he wants a bath practically every day? Got into the habit in Weyrlinghood, never grew out of it."

He shook his head. "..Anyways. Where were you headed? Maybe we won't get lost if we go together?"

On Thu, Apr 9, 2020 at 6:17 PM Ren <wingedadrian@...> wrote:
Amartth relayed back what Sunstreath was saying and it made N'met chuckle into his hand. "Your bronze has a big personality. He's a huge character, but that's fitting of his color. I'm new enough here myself that I get lost too. Glad the dining hall is close enough to the infirmary that it's not too hard to get a bite after work."

{{Well that's a compliment from you,}} Amartth was happy to oblige Sunstreath with excessive praise since it made the bronze happy. He had the added benefit of meaning what he'd said.