Re: Slow Down, You Crazy Child (N'met, Ides)

Ren

Amartth relayed back what Sunstreath was saying and it made N'met chuckle into his hand. "Your bronze has a big personality. He's a huge character, but that's fitting of his color. I'm new enough here myself that I get lost too. Glad the dining hall is close enough to the infirmary that it's not too hard to get a bite after work."

{{Well that's a compliment from you,}} Amartth was happy to oblige Sunstreath with excessive praise since it made the bronze happy. He had the added benefit of meaning what he'd said.