Re: Whercraft Field Trip...What Could Possibly Go Wrong? atten: Any whercrafter/Tamalak/Kalain/Insera

Laurie

"Yes, we do!" Tam looked at Kalain, the worry evident in his eyes. He scanned the cavern, watching Insera give directions, and spotted a discoloration in the cave wall. Walking over, he noticed it was actually a crevice that, while not very wide, seemed to be yet another tunnel offshoot.

"Would we be able to take one of the younger whers through there?" he asked. "The larger ones won't fit. It'll be a tight squeeze no matter what."

On Thu, Apr 9, 2020 at 8:25 PM sailyn2 <empressoftheworld@...> wrote:

Kashara spun in a circle, her glow raised. ((I don't know. I see rock. What am I supposed to see? We were chasing the kitten when we came in.)) With her inability to give a good answer her panic increased.

Meanwhile Foreth was relaying to Kassia.

Brogan had joined them on the ledge. "Tell Sorrel that we need a real search and rescue mission."

Brogan immediately started talking with Sorrel. It took a minute but enough of the conversation went through that Insera stopped her team. Immediately she started giving orders to the different teams.

"That's my sister!" Kalain said. He looked at Tam. "We have to save her."