Re: Things Aren't as Shiny as They Seem Atten: I'des/Kalain

Steelsilver

"Weyrwomen and goldriders are usually pretty busy." I'des responded a little awkwardly. "I know back at Ista, none of them ever were really interested in Sunstreath. And here, Sunstreath's only spoken to Foreth once."

On Thu, Apr 9, 2020 at 3:20 PM sailyn2 <empressoftheworld@...> wrote:
"They're getting more common than they were when I was child." Kalain shrugged. "That's probably partly my mom's fault, I guess you could say. She was one of the first to use them specifically for guarding. Then she helped create the Whercraft hold a few years ago. One of the few good things she's done."