Re: Things Aren't as Shiny as They Seem Atten: I'des/Kalain

Steelsilver

"I get it." I'des nodded, readily enough. "Whers are dangerous. Have to train them right, and still keep an eye on them." He paused. "I've met a few others with whers. The Weyrwoman, and another bronzerider named D'cul."

On Thu, Apr 9, 2020 at 3:08 PM sailyn2 <empressoftheworld@...> wrote:
Kalain shrugged. "I don't know what they charge these days. As a part of the whercraft, they give us our whers generally. You'd have to go talk to them." He moved down Sunstreath's leg. "We're not talking tame here. They're never going to be a calm canine, or even on the level of a guard canine. But they need less exercise, are easier to train, and get along better with the whole family."