Re: We Have to Stick Together (Ay'shen/Ambrelli)

TrueTricia

"Oh it's not now, or so they told me.  It's been that way for awhile from what I gather.  But because the dragon ledge was damaged, it wasn't cleared out, and most sane non-riders aren't going to want a weyr so far up.  I apparently, based on the look I got when I asked for it regardless, am not sane."  She shrugged.  "It's nostalgic for me more than anything."

She smiled, standing then.  "Dinner tomorrow night then?  I should be done a little late, but I can grab some food on my way back.  It would be wonderful to spend the evening talking to someone..."  She looked at Ay'shen with somber eyes.  "I'm glad yo're here.  It's not much, but I think you're as much a hero as anyone..." she said before leaving...