Re: Slow Down, You Crazy Child (N'met, Ides)

Steelsilver

"I'd introduce myself but you already know my name." I'des responded, shifted a little bit. "I'm all right, thanks. Still trying to remember what goes where, here. I mean, direction wise."

Sunstreath visibly preened.

-Sunny. Be nice back.-

((Mine says to tell you that you are a brown.)) the bronze conceded.

"Hang on a minute, please." I'des requested the other rider. -Sunstreath!-

((A fine brown.)) the bronze added, after his rider's chiding.

On Thu, Apr 9, 2020 at 2:43 PM Ren <wingedadrian@...> wrote:
"N'met of Abartth," the old man replied with a smile and salute. "It's just fine. I didn't hurt you, did I?"

{{It shows,}} Abartth hummed in agreement, even turning his head to get a good look. {{Right shiny.}}