Re: Things Aren't as Shiny as They Seem Atten: I'des/Kalain

Steelsilver

"As opposed to the northern beasts, that are more aggressive?" I'des finished the neck ridges and moved farther down Sunstreath's back. "What type is Brogan? Callamere, I assume?"

On Thu, Apr 9, 2020 at 2:35 PM sailyn2 <empressoftheworld@...> wrote:
"Oh, that's complicated." Kalain moved farther down the bronze's body so he had to speak up a bit. "You'll have to keep an eye around you for that and you'll kind of get the gist. There are a lot of Callamere whers here. They are sleeker and smarter. But there are also two different lines being developed now. One that is more for working and active protection and one that is more for the casual owner who wants a sort of pet that is protective as well, but more calm and easier to train and hopefully less of a danger."